Custom Made Murder Mystery Games
You and your friends can enjoy one of our high quality murder mystery boxed games designed just for you. Choose your own character names, theme, setting and much much more.
What is a Custom Written Game?
- Some of our previous games:
- Notre Dame Law Students Final Revenge
- Kate & Glen's Wedding
- Disney Delight
- Forager’s Revenge
- The National Hotel
- Foul Play In Fremantle
- Murder at Global Solutions
Feedback: Thank you so much for assisting with the murder mystery night for the Notre Dame law students. You were always responsive to ideas and were able to incorporate some really cool things. The murder mystery was a great success and everyone had a fantastic evening. Thank you so much.
Karess Dias Notre Dame Law
A customised game allows you to come up with the setting, the theme and even the character names. If you wanted to have a science fiction murder mystery game, you can create one with the customised option. The customised game comes with many of the same materials of the other murder mystery party games.
Although the main games can be played by two to 120 players, the customised game can be played by eight to 120 players. You and your friends or family just need to come up with the details of the game, including the title of it and the method of murder.
Imagine the joy your friends or colleagues will feel when they are the stars of the story. You could even use the names of the board or famous people from around the world to create your unique mystery.
You will be sent one of our Murder In A Box games but it will be fully customised and themed to your needs.
We send you all the materials you require for anywhere from 15 to 120+ characters and the game can be played with 6 to 120+ people.
- You get to choose the following details:
- Title of your game e.g. Tim's Murderous Madness
- Location e.g. New York
- Venue e.g. the aircraft hanger
- Murder Spot e.g. in the dungeon
- Why they went there e.g. to sip brandy
- How they were murdered e.g. shot multiple times
- Final act of murder when the original murder is too slow e.g. burnt at the stake
- Victim's Job e.g. embalmer
- Stolen Item e.g. diamond
- Blackmail Item e.g. manuscript
- The married couple and their child
- Dinner e.g. lambs brain pie
- Poison e.g. Cyanide
- Poison Item e.g. wine glass
- Poison Delivery e.g. hidden in the wine bottle
- Item Left Behind e.g. lipstick
- Relationship Between Two Major Characters e.g. lovers, teacher and student, doctor and patient
- Father i.e. a main male character
- Mother i.e. a main female character
- Child i.e. child of the mother and father
- Between 15 and 120+ character names
Email us these details and any other information you want us to use and we will put together your own custom made murder mystery game.
Our Murder Mystery Party Games
Click a game to learn more
Boxed and Download - Adult murder mystery games
Download Only - Adult murder mystery games
Teenager murder mystery games
Adult and teenager party games (no murder)
Kid's party games (no murder)
- Murder Mystery Games
- Wild West Murder Mystery Games
- Outback Ordeal Murder Mystery Games
- Chemical Catastrophe
- Harry Pottercide Murder Mystery Games
- Disney Disaster Murder Mystery Games
- Caribbean Cruise Murder Mystery Games
- Haunted Horrors Murder Mystery Games
- Christmas Capers Murder Mystery Games
- Tracy Gang 1920s Murder Mystery Games
- Hollywood Scandal Murder Mystery Games
- Eighties Extermination 1980s Murder Mystery Games
- Custom Made Murder Mystery Games
- Tokyo Terror Murder Mystery Games
- Serial Slaughter Murder Mystery Games
- Facebook Fatality Murder Mystery Games
- How to legally kill Donald Trump
- AFL Assassination
- Murder Mystery Games Perth Western Australia
- Murder Mystery Games Themes
- Commercial Licence
- Murder Mystery Games for Small Groups
- Free Murder Mystery Games