Christmas is a time to celebrate. It has been a long year and just like Santa's elves your staff have been working hard. It is time for a dinner, some drinks and a party on the boss.
The end of the work year and a time to let your hair down. The corporate rules and procedures have produced a successful year but you have to let the staff vent and have an outlet for all the annoying customers and others you have had to deal with over the year. You can't put your customers onto Santa's naughty list so what can you do?
Why not do something new this year.
Hold a murder mystery party as a part of your Christmas celebration.
A Christmas Capers murder mystery party is a great idea. It will provide a fun and structured way for your staff to let off steam, have a laugh and really enjoy themselves at the end of a frantic year.
You can build the team and celebrate the year at the same time.
Our Murder Mystery Party Games
Click a game to learn more
Boxed and Download - Adult murder mystery games
Download Only - Adult murder mystery games
Teenager murder mystery games
Adult and teenager party games (no murder)
Kids' party games (no murder)
- Venue decoration ideas for a Christmas Capers Party:
- Sand in brown paper bags and tea lights or candles inside
- Oil lanterns outside
- Red and green cocktails
- Snowmen on the front lawn
- Christmas tree
- Fairy lights
- Red and green balloons and anything festive
- Pine/Christmas trees
- Beach balls and blow up toys
- Flags, maps and compasses
- Tea light candles
- Photos of yourselves on family holidays
- Pictures of the beach/snow
- Posters of tropical islands
- Hang tinsel and normal Christmas decorations
- Movie posters of Christmas films
- Signs e.g. Santa's Den, Mrs Claus' Boudoir
- Issue guests with a funny personalised North Pole visa
- If you have a large television screen or projector, play an iconic Christmas movie or video (WITHOUT sound) and have them flickering during the night
- Find Christmas CD/MP3s to play during the night
- Chalk/tape outline of a murdered body on the floor
Costume ideas: Please dress as Santa, a sexy elf, troll, Eskimo, snowman, penguin, toy, child, business person troll, goblin, present or in your red and green Chrismas finest.